Tuesday, October 18, 2011

DEMONIC ABORTION; Our Lady of Guadalupe and the Eucharist






I know you might be busy, but what if I told you I read a book that seemed to contain information that was revealing a battle plan for cutting of the spiritual legs of the enemy?  By enemy, yes, I mean the devil.   The way to do this? Our Lady of Guadalupe, The Eucharist and The Priesthood, particularly the exorcism prayer and the St. Michael Prayer.



After reading the book "Demonic Abortion" I was shocked another person realized what my own interior discernment was when researching Our Lady of Guadalupe and the message for the church of the 21st Century within her.



I had already come to see an ancient and diabolical religion was set up from day one to mirror or profane the one true faith, the one true God in the trinity and to profane the beauty and purpose of being made man and woman.  How this "religion" is set up is laid out in this book while to reveals how it is a profanity of all that is good and true.  Even the sacrifice of the mass, designed to be the outpouring of spiritual grace to be received by the faithful is profaned and flipped upside down and inside out by the enemy through abortion.  According to Aleister Crowley who helped to develop formal satanic practices, a infant male child sacrificed while still inside the "woman altar" is the highest altar and the highest sacrifice.



Pages/PHOTOS From "Demonic Abortion" published by Human LIfe International and written by Fr. Euteneuer. 


If abortion is the diabolical gasoline fueling the continued wounding, delusion, schism, division, destruction of dignity the person, family and the church, then shouldn't we try and take out these centers of empowerment so as to turn the tide?


I just had a speaking engagement in Maryland and a woman gave this book to me after hearing me speak on Our Lady of Guadalupe and how within the image through the lens of Iconography, reveals which and what entities we are at war with as well as what we need to be doing through her direct intercession to protect the remnant church during the season about to be unleashed onto the world.


The woman I stayed with gave me the book "Demonic Abortion" and I believe it is inspired by God and that the priest who wrote it was taken out out because his book not only reveals the battle plans of the enemy, but contains the blueprint to winning the war against abortion which is the gasoline and fuel that is driving the dark forces forward in their mission to destroy the church and humanity through the loss of dignity of the human person.

(Here is a summary on the book check it out)


After reading "demonic abortion" I realize that Fr. E must have had a huge target on his back because that book has blown my mind.  NOt only is like he read my mind and was present for each and every one of my private discernments but he put them into print.  It is a wonder that he is still alive but I can see now why he has been removed from the front lines of the battle, he was way to dangerous because he clearly has uncovered and put into print some of the key aspects of the enemies methods, gasoline and endgame.

There are many things within this book that I know we must some how get out to the rebels that are working in the trenches to thwart the ongoing slaughter of the enemy and so I am going to point out some of the main points that I think we must discuss.

1) The Battle of Jericho in the bible, he compares and contrasts the old testament and  how we need to use this battle plan as the Church seeking to build the new Jerusalem.  I am going to attach a picture I took of the graph for the battle plan and while it is very good, I see additions and changes needing to be made there. I would actually elaborate on and have done so below*.

PAGES FROM DEMONIC ABORTION

PAGES FROM DEMONIC ABORTION
























2) He has a graph of the Religion that has been set up.  He compares it to the Catholic Church and rightly so because the enemy is the great counterfeit and that is exactly what this is. I will elaborate on this as well and the graph is attached above.  When you compare and contrast the findings within the Tilma and the meaning of the Icon of Our lady of Guadalupe, one can more easily see that not only is Fr. E right about the demonic presence and it being ancient, but there is an actual force at work.

I often say if God were a number 333 would be a number that represented him being 3 within three in this way.

So then we see 666 is a counterfeit mockery of the trinity in which many or "legion" manifest themselves.  However, I wonder why the dragon, the serpent and the scorpion on are the 3 "demonic" constellations present on OLG and they represent 6) Dragon/Draco: Deceiver, schism, confusion, division 6) Scorpio/Scorpion; The wounder, the perverter, the emasculation of men, control, domination of sexuality and of the sex (noun) 6) Hydra/Serpent: The tempter, the infestation, oppression, possession, death.  Look at the constellation over OLG above and you will see they form a demonic inverted triangle over her body with the head of the dragon being stared down by her as she protects the family and the church (as represented in the figures of her eyes).

As for the remainder of his model, I believe I would say the flip side of "grace" in his model in the Religion of the enemy is the opening of the portal, a thinning of the veil for the demonic to enter through and an increase in strength or influence.  As for the surgical tables being the altars, I would disagree and say the Woman is the altar as layed out in formal satanic practices as the highest altar from which to offer a sacrifice which is why you see rape, incest and other acts of violence utilized within these sick rituals.  

3) He reprints the way in which Planned Parenthood is marketing their abortions, even shows how they now call it a blessing and a "sacrament" thus revealing what we already knew, that it is a blasphemous act.  Please watch my videos in which I read them out loud.


4) My theory on the Aztec connection is also brought up as he shows a picture of the newest facility in TX, and one of the largest of Planned Parenthood, and it is built like a Aztec temple.  This is because (my theory) the shape is a conductor or demonic energy.  Aleister Crowley talked about the shape of buildings being like pyramids and also obelisk's being conductors of this spiritual energy.  Here is Wikipedia's description: An obelisk (from Greek ὀβελίσκος - obeliskos,[1] diminutive of ὀβελός - obelos, "spit, nail, pointed pillar"[2]) is a tall, four-sided, narrow tapering monument which ends in a pyramid-like shape at the top, and is said to resemble a "petrified ray" of the sundisk. A pair of obelisks usually stood in front of a pylon. Ancient obelisks were oftenmonolithic, whereas most modern obelisks are made of several stones and can have interior spaces.


Interestingly these shapes, structures and the like are often utilized in the Old Testament.  In Hebrews Chapter 11 we see that the physical often is a manifestation of a spiritual reality. 

Fr. Euteneuer was right about paralleling the Diabolical Religion that the devil set up in the beginning and paralleling it with the Catholic Faith to reveal how the enemy only distorts, profanes and blasphemes the truth, but he missed some key elements that reveal how it all ties together.  This is what the enemy realized and so, Fr. E was taken out in such a way that his book "Demonic Abortion" would be scrubbed from the shelves and thrown into obscurity.   Even more interesting is that his main piece of work was forwarded by Fr. John Corapi, who ALSO has been, in my opinion, attacked by the Jezebel spirit, Ashtoroth, Isis, the scorpion, whatever you want to call this 3rd entity of the this diabolical trinity I keep saying Our Lady is revealing to us through her image.  Why? Because we must know who we are fighting to name it, to cast it out by it's name. 
(If you have time, open the attachments and check out the "battle plan" set out in a graph by Fr. E in his book.  I attached copies to this email). 

*I am wondering if you noticed what I did, which is the inspired plan of seeing the the battle of Jericho by Joshua is perhaps the very battle plan for the pro-life movement to destroy these modern day temples.  Did you know that they actually built a huge Planned Parenthood abortion facility in Texas shaped as an Aztec Pyramid?  Me thinks that perhaps this Our Lady of Guadalupe thing IS uncovering a dark secret!

In the plan layer out in Joshua regarding the walls of Jericho, there is a step by step plan along with the modern day equivalent.  

Particularly the utilization of the holy of holies which would be the ark of the covenant; Our Lady of Guadaupe's missionary image as well as the the Holy within it which is the Eucharist (St. Don Bosco). 

Then there is the picking of troops which is in my opinion 40 days for life because it is infused with Divine Mercy, your love and mercy seeps and pours out and this is the antidote against the evil one.

The power of the priest and the authority of his priestly office, and the prayer for the conversion of those working there…that concept was introduced to me in about 1999 when we brought Msgr. Reilly to our town and established the Helpers of God's precious infants along with Fr. Peter West who at that time was with Priests for life.  

Could it be possible, that the actually walking around the center/mill or the entire block if the building can not be encircled, could be the very thing we are called to do?

In the Catholic Answers bible, it says that the walking around for 6 days with these things (for us it would be Eucharist, OL Guadalupe Missionary Image and Priests along with the Church Militant in SILENT prayer) then on the 7th days walking around 7 times and then shouting is actually an ancient warfare tactic that God blessed because it was a test of the peoples obedience and faithfulness and that the walls fell because they honored that in their physicaling the spiritual reality in the warfare tactic.  

If you did not know this, then what do you think of trying it?  I am sure they thought Joshua was nuts, but he did it anyway, I am sure they thought David was nuts when he went to fight goliath, but he did it anyway…and they won. 

Here is the key to it ALL FOLKS! ARE YOU READY?


We need the "picked troops" referred to in Joshua to be apostolates and ministries based and seeped in Mercy.  There tender and merciful love of God is the answer.  All of the horrific sins of the world, the holocaust and every other evil are but a drop in the ocean of God's mercy!

But, the enemy has a powerful hold on the places where these abominations against God are committed and he knows the power of blood being poured and so we MUST have the priests to wield the authority of the church over these demons.  WE need to Pray the St. Michael prayer and bind the spirits attached to the women who enter, we need Our Lady of Guadalupe who is the Arc of the New Covenant embodied in a supernatural image of receptivity and we need the Eucharist there so that the graces abound and the mercy can be received by those who enter.

When we combine the two...we see how we have the formula for winning the battle and overcoming this demonic stronghold.

Pray that more will see that both are integral.  We have some organizations doing this.  Fr. E says the demonic trinity is 1)Abortion 2)Contraception and 3)Sex Education.

1) Abortion; The means to conquer this evil is to remove the fuel, bring an end to the amount of abortions and then eliminate it all together. The organizations that I see being able to do this are;    40 Days for Life, Helpers of God's Precious Infants and Priests for Life to name a few.

http://40DaysForLife.com
http://helpersny.org
http://PriestsForLife.org

2) Contraception; The Gift Foundation to help couples comprehend the gift and dignity of the marital embrace.

http://TheGiftFoundation.org

3) Sex Education; Theology of the Body and the Theology of The Body Institute, are the antidote for this because it reveals the gift of being made a man or a woman and what our sex (noun) reveals about our very call to love in and through our bodies.

http://TOBInstitute.org

All of this combined with Our Lady of Guadalupe, The Eucharist and the priesthood especially through The Exorcism prayer and the prayer of St. Michael The Arc Angel!

St. Michael the ArcAngel, defend us in battle


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wo! Where can I get that book? I knew there was something evil about abortion but it is worst than I tought! We must pray! Tank you for your information!

Gordon Campbell said...


I read the book which was one of two published by Fr. Euteneuer.You are absolutely correct that Abortion is the Sacrament of Satan.
I believe that most abortion providers are possesed or afflicted as can be witnessed at the demonstration in Texas where the Pro-deathers chanted,Hail Satan!" That wasn't mocking irony THAT WAS REAL.

Our Lady of Guadaloupe ended child sacrifice by the Mayans and when I go to Mexico SHE IS EVERYWHERE.

A few years ago an official copy of the Virgin was on tour in the US. and a female physician came to the exhibition on her brak.She had her stethoscope with her and listened to the icon's tummy-She heard the TYPICALLY rapid heartbeat of the unborn child.She fell to her knees in tears and allowed others there to listen.

We Catholics arte mocked for hysteria,"worshipping" the Vigin but God said of the Enemy I will place enmity between you and the Woman-the New Eve,Mary our Mother.There is a DVD coming out called the Blood and the Rose which is about her apparition to St Juan Diego.I have seen the pictures of her pupils wherein the Bishop,St Juan and others are visible.

We must NOT ignore the lessons of Fatima either.

Jesus be praised for sharing His Mother nwith us.I will do whatever he says as she instructed.

At one time in my life when I had fallen away from the Church I was homeless and at my lowest ebb-sleeping in a friends CLOSET.I cried and cried in the pitch black for Mary my Mother like a BABY-I was inconsoleable.

I felt a cool fingertip touch my forehead and I was suffused with Peace.That was NOT psychsomatic nor wishful thinking-that was my Brother'sd Mother and MINE.

I am FULL ON Pro-Lifer.My car has about 20 Pro-life stickers on it and has been keyed REPEATEDLY.They arte battle scars caused by the claws of Satan's fools and I wear them with pride.

I am Camadian and 85 per cent of Canadians DO NOT REALIZE that we have no abortion laws whatsoever.Caused of course by a Liberal Activist Suptreme Court and disgraceful Conservative Politicians who love power more than they love JUSTICE for the Pre-born and REDUSE to introduce concomittant Legislation.

Thank God I found your site and I will email it to my fellow warriors in this battle.

As my patron Saint ST Michael the Archangel said,"QUIS UT DEUS !!!"

God Bless you and yours honey and you have been given a charism that must be heard.

Best Regards,

Gordon Campbell

PS My 18 year old son Cole, is a FIERCE pro-lifer.

Gordon Campbell said...

I read the book which was one of two published by Fr. Euteneuer.You are absolutely correct that Abortion is the Sacrament of Satan.
I believe that most abortion providers are possesed or afflicted as can be witnessed at the demonstration in Texas where the Pro-deathers chanted,Hail Satan!" That wasn't mocking irony THAT WAS REAL.

Our Lady of Guadaloupe ended child sacrifice by the Mayans and when I go to Mexico SHE IS EVERYWHERE.

A few years ago an official copy of the Virgin was on tour in the US. and a female physician came to the exhibition on her brak.She had her stethoscope with her and listened to the icon's tummy-She heard the TYPICALLY rapid heartbeat of the unborn child.She fell to her knees in tears and allowed others there to listen.

We Catholics arte mocked for hysteria,"worshipping" the Vigin but God said of the Enemy I will place enmity between you and the Woman-the New Eve,Mary our Mother.There is a DVD coming out called the Blood and the Rose which is about her apparition to St Juan Diego.I have seen the pictures of her pupils wherein the Bishop,St Juan and others are visible.

We must NOT ignore the lessons of Fatima either.

Jesus be praised for sharing His Mother nwith us.I will do whatever he says as she instructed.

At one time in my life when I had fallen away from the Church I was homeless and at my lowest ebb-sleeping in a friends CLOSET.I cried and cried in the pitch black for Mary my Mother like a BABY-I was inconsoleable.

I felt a cool fingertip touch my forehead and I was suffused with Peace.That was NOT psychsomatic nor wishful thinking-that was my Brother'sd Mother and MINE.

I am FULL ON Pro-Lifer.My car has about 20 Pro-life stickers on it and has been keyed REPEATEDLY.They arte battle scars caused by the claws of Satan's fools and I wear them with pride.

I am Camadian and 85 per cent of Canadians DO NOT REALIZE that we have no abortion laws whatsoever.Caused of course by a Liberal Activist Suptreme Court and disgraceful Conservative Politicians who love power more than they love JUSTICE for the Pre-born and REDUSE to introduce concomittant Legislation.

Thank God I found your site and I will email it to my fellow warriors in this battle.

As my patron Saint ST Michael the Archangel said,"QUIS UT DEUS !!!"

God Bless you and yours honey and you have been given a charism that must be heard.

Best Regards,

Gordon Campbell

PS My 18 year old son Cole, is a FIERCE pro-lifer.