Sunday, April 17, 2011

Lady Gaga Is In Love With Judas

Lady Gaga's new song entitled "I'm in love with Judas" should dispel any doubts one might of had about whether or not Stefani Germanotti has abandoned her faith, clearly, she has.

When we repeat words to ourselves, they slowly become our own truth, our own realities. If I were to say to myself, "I am so ugly, or I am never going to be happy" then, over time, I would come to believe these things. We learn these things in modern psychology textbooks, yet, it seems society wants to believe they can listen and sing along to the words of songs on the radio and think they will not effect us.

I am sorry, but that simply is just not the case. Modern psychology uses the very techniques of self fulfilling prophecy in therapeutic techniques. We put post it notes on our mirrors with words so that everyday we read them, hear them in our brain, commit them to memory all in hopes of absorbing them into our psyche and finally, believing in them. Some people write down "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" others quote famous poets or authors with words like "Don't let your dreams remain dreams" or "Actions speak louder than words, but not nearly as often" Mark Twain or "Experience has shown, and a true philosophy will always show, that a vast, perhaps the larger portion of the truth arises from the seemingly irrelevant." Edgar Allan Poe

This last quote is the point of this commentary on Ms. Germanotti's latest song entitled "I'm in love with Judas". I think we must consider that although the words seem irrelevant to some, after all, many will say they enjoy the music because of the beat and not the words, a larger portion of the truth arises upon review of the lyrics.

Oh-oh-oh-ohoo
I’m in love with Juda-as, Juda-as
Oh-oh-oh-ohoo
I’m in love with Juda-as, Juda-as
Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas GaGa
Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas GaGa

[Lady Gaga - Verse 1]

When he comes to me, I am ready
I’ll wash his feet with my hair if he needs
Forgive him when his tongue lies through his brain
Even after three times, he betrays me
I’ll bring him down, bring him down, down
A king with no crown, king with no crown

[Chorus]

I’m just a holy fool, oh baby he’s so cruel
But I’m still in love with Judas, baby
I’m just a holy fool, oh baby he’s so cruel
But I’m still in love with Judas, baby
Oh-oh-oh-ohoo
I’m in love with Juda-as, Juda-as
Oh-oh-oh-ohoo
I’m in love with Juda-as, Juda-as
Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas GaGa

[Lady Gaga - Verse 2]

I couldn’t love a man so purely
Even darkness forgave his crooked way
I’ve learned love is like a brick, you can
Build a house or sink a dead body
I’ll bring him down, bring him down, down
A king with no crown, king with no crown

[Chorus]

I’m just a holy fool, oh baby he’s so cruel
But I’m still in love with Judas, baby
I’m just a holy fool, oh baby he’s so cruel
But I’m still in love with Judas, baby
Oh-oh-oh-ohoo
I’m in love with Juda-as, Juda-as
Oh-oh-oh-ohoo
I’m in love with Juda-as, Juda-as

[Bridge]

In the most Biblical sense,
I am beyond repentance

Fame hooker, prostitute wench, vomits her mind
But in the cultural sense
I just speak in future tense
Judas kiss me if offensed,
Or wear ear condom next time
I wanna love you,
But something’s pulling me away from you
Jesus is my virtue,
Judas is the demon I cling to

I cling to

[Chorus]

I’m just a holy fool, oh baby he’s so cruel
But I’m still in love with Judas, baby
I’m just a holy fool, oh baby he’s so cruel
But I’m still in love with Judas, baby
Oh-oh-oh-ohoo
I’m in love with Juda-as, Juda-as
Oh-oh-oh-ohoo
I’m in love with Juda-as, Juda-as
Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas GAGA
Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas GAGA

The above bolded lines are the most dangerous words in which one could repeat to themselves. It despairs on God's mercy, it blasphemes God, it embraces the devil. To vomit your mind, means to let out the sickness. The sense she means here, is that her philosophies are free to flow without pause, there is not contemplation or discernment, just a vomitous mass of glorification of her choice to prostitute herself to the world, for use (the opposite of love).

In fact, she continues to find new ways to profane all that is only, and in our new age of "tolerance" anything goes. I shudder when thinking of what this video is going to look like. I am sure, it will set a new standard of blasphemy even for her.


To call Judas a King without a crown, is further proof of the Fame Monster vomiting out sickness to the masses of people who are desperate for love, acceptance and purpose. Do not be deceived, while this woman has been given gifts, she has clearly chosen to use them for her own purpose and has been deceived by the great deceiver, the master of Judas even, whose is as ancient as time itself.

She has chosen to sink dead bodies with this "love" of hers, not to build a civilization of love, which was clearly what she and all of us are invited to do with our gifts. I recommend that a person not sing these words to themselves because as you speak is how you believe and once you open yourself to repeating these words mindlessly, our brains are wired for receiving information that we commit to memory and repeat often. So we believe is how we come to live our lives.

It seems that even Disney world has come to embrace the self proclaimed fame hooker and prostitute wench as someone they feel should be a part of their theme parks for children. As easter approaches, I pray that we remember who to the true King is. He is one that deserves our love, who is Himself love. He never uses anyone, He never forces anyone against their will, He is never Cruel, He is the Lover and we are His beloved. He is a gentle Bridegroom who loves tenderly and all are called to wedding feast of the lamb. I pray you accept His invitation;
"Do not be afraid I am with you, I have called you each by name. Come and follow me, I will bring you home. "I love you and you are mine".

Learn to Discern!

No comments: